Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quickly becoming new wallet time

My current bifold wallet (a no-name leather jobbie) is starting to get a little worse for wear.  I just can't get leather wallets to last more than a couple of years, been through Coach models, and others and they all seem  to last about the same.  I tend to carry this wallet in my front pocket more and more, so I am thinking I will move to something more suitable for the front pocket.  I have come down to two choices at this point:

1. The Colonel Littleton Front Pocket Wallet



2. The Saddleback Leather ID Wallet



Both of these seem to have the most consistent positive reviews, and their features seem to synch with mine. I am not much of a cash carrier - I tend to use cards for most of my purchases, so that is the primary goal. Plus, I have a nice money clip I can press back into service.

Incidentally, while I was doing some wallet research last night, I found this guy who has an amazing YouTube channel doing lots of great wallet reviews - which I recommend highly.  The dude is a wallet reviewing MASTER:

Steve Montelli YouTube Channel


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maxray. Found your blog from the edcforums post and wanted to give you a thumbs up.
    As for the wallet, I've recently got my Horween Chromexcel Bifold from Shkira and it's amazing. For me nothing beats having a quality hand-made item. It's a little large than I expected, more of a back pocket size.
    Keep the posts coming, I like your writing.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dmitry- I ended up getting the Col. Littleton as a gift from my father and have been using it for several months now. Guess I better post up a review soon!

      Delete